1. Unregistered users can now participate on SneakyDave.com. All posts are moderated, which means they won't show up until they're approved.
    Dismiss Notice

Comprehensiveurlparser 1.1.3

Discussion in 'XFStuff' started by SneakyDave, Jan 15, 2015.

1. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

The 1.1.3 version of the SolidMean ComprehensiveURLParser has an interesting new option and feature.

1) A new option exists to disable the addon for registered users. As the name suggests, this makes the addon only applicable to unregistered users.
    upload_2015-1-15_10-5-44.png

2) There is new functionality as a result of some debugging with @booooooas that allows an admin to set a domain to have a field added to it, or replaced, but ignore subdomains under that domain name. To do this, list the subdomain you want to ignore from parsing in the domain textarea, and then enter {url} in the "Append" or "Replacement" textarea, whichever is appropriate. It's probably easier to explain with an image.

In this example, I want to add my Amazon affiliate tag to all Amazon links, but I don't want to add them to developer.amazon.com, because I don't think those URL's accept affiliate links.
    upload_2015-1-15_10-5-28.png

Similiarly, on the eBay tab, I want to "roverize" all eBay links, but I don't want to roverize classifieds.ebay.com URL's.
    upload_2015-1-15_10-5-5.png

Make sure that you list the subdomains first, and then the main, catchall, domain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice