1. Unregistered users can now participate on SneakyDave.com. All posts are moderated, which means they won't show up until they're approved.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Donald Trump A Democratic Plant?

Discussion in 'Rough' started by Buffalo, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Buffalo

Buffalo The Thinking Hat

“Look, I don’t know what his intent is, but he’s infuriating Hispanics, the very group of voters the GOP is looking to make gains with in 2016,” said one party official who asked not to be named. “You could just be an egomaniac running his mouth, but he’s starting to look like a guy hand-delivered by the Democrats.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/7/donald-trump-democratic-plant/#ixzz3fojNowVL

The GOP does not need any help losing elections... with or without Trump..They have a history of it all by themselves lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

Ooohhh that's an interesting theory buff. The same could be said for Bernie I guess.

Can you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth if Bernie and The Donald are the candidates? Holy smokes.

3. Buffalo

Buffalo The Thinking Hat

Would love to see debate between Sanders and Trump... Now that's American Theatre!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Buffalo

Buffalo The Thinking Hat

trump.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Buffalo

Buffalo The Thinking Hat

The GOP is very nervous.... They know two things 1. Trump can win a R primary and 2. Trump can't win a general election... He's the best thing to happen to D's in this election.

6. Buffalo

Buffalo The Thinking Hat

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

Is this 2015, or 2008? :p

Biden's in the race now for the Dems, and he's polling pretty well as I understand it.

8. Buffalo

Buffalo The Thinking Hat

Is it ok to support a Democrat running as a Republican should the Democrat win the Republican nomination? This is the question I've been pondering

9. Emilepow

Emilepow Guest

This is a little over the top tbh. Funny write up Wolf, but FWA is supposed to be my distraction away from the terrible realities in the world like Donald Trump.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice