1. Unregistered users can now participate on SneakyDave.com. All posts are moderated, which means they won't show up until they're approved.
    Dismiss Notice

Ob1's Next Great Adventure On December 18th.

Discussion in 'Stuff' started by SneakyDave, Dec 7, 2015.

1. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

2. ob1

ob1 The FORCE

Thanks for the post DD! I hope I can do your polite request for a comment justice...

I have only seen a few trailers for the movie, and that is fine with me. I would like to approach the film without preconceptions of what may or may not happen. Of course, the few I have seen look fantastic and wet the appetite for the movie.

I have not heard much concerning secrets surrounding the film. I treat them like the trailers and try not to expose myself to them. I recall hearing something about Jar Jar being a Sith, and Luke Skywalker turning to the Dark Side. I think both of these are Fallacies of the Force.

The anticipation for this movie is so immense it's highly palpable. It has been building for over a year driven by Star Wars fandom, the Disney Marketing Machine, and the woven fabric of the interwebs. I hope that the impact of the film will grow and far outweigh the anticipation that has been brewing.

I look forward to a film that will be revisiting a realm that I have been a fan of since seeing Ep IV at the age of 7. I am not as 'die hard' as some fans, but I can tell you who shot first :D

Enjoy the film Dave, Buff, and all who read this...may the Force awaken in all of your young Padawans!

• Winner Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice