1. Unregistered users can now participate on SneakyDave.com. All posts are moderated, which means they won't show up until they're approved.
    Dismiss Notice

The Americans

Discussion in 'Stuff' started by SneakyDave, Apr 29, 2013.

1. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

Anybody watch this show? It's on FX Sunday nights, the season finale is next Sunday night.

I kind of like it, it's not too over the top, and suspensful enough to keep me interested, although I think you can't really jump into one episode and catch up easily

It's about a Russian spy couple who've infiltrated the states in the early 80's, and their shenanigans about passing SDI documents to the motherland, while raising their 2 kids.

The fact that it's got hot Keri Russell wearing Guess jeans in it helps a bit too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Americans_(2013_TV_series)

2. worstedweight

worstedweight Psittaciformes Power

I'll try to check it out. We don't very often watch tv. Don't know why...maybe just too tired at night. Getting old. lololol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

The season finale' just ended a couple of weeks ago, but I suppose re-runs will be appearing on FX. A new season was ordered, but I didn't see when it was going to start up.

4. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice