1. Unregistered users can now participate on SneakyDave.com. All posts are moderated, which means they won't show up until they're approved.
    Dismiss Notice

Tja / Stolen Sheep Design Addons

Discussion in 'XFStuff' started by SneakyDave, Sep 9, 2017.

1. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Solid Mean
    Staff Member

The Jack Army / TJA / Stolen Sheep Design / [SSD] has a number of clever addons available on XenForo at one time, and an all around Good Dude.

He hadn't been around for a while, so I recently contacted him about his addons, because a lot of people still ask about support for them, or would like to get a copy of them.

Fortunately, we came to an agreement whereby I have gained exclusive ownership of 8 of them.

Create Thread Button
    Create Thread Icon
    Group New Posts
    User Group Badges
    Staff New Posts
    Custom Message Icon
    Birthday Icon

I'll be redistributing them on XenForo soon, but I wanted to create a public thread in case anybody had questions about these addons in particular, or who had distribution rights for them.

upload_2017-9-9_16-2-49.png

FAQ

Do you plan to upgrade these addons to XF 2.0?
    I don't know which of my own addons I'll upgrade to XF 2.0 yet, if any, so I haven't made a decision yet on these.

Do you plan to charge for these addons?
    I may for the more popular ones, or the ones that I find need the most tweaking. No idea on what they would cost, probably not more than $5.00 USD

Why did you acquire these addons?
    Originally, I was interested in the New Thread Button addon, and the User Group Badges addons because I use them here, and they seem to be popular requests on XenForo. I didn't feel right copying their features as my own addons, so I just decided to have a conversation with TJA about them, and ended up getting access to all of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice